Questions and Answers
We have gathered for you answers to some frequently asked questions.
If you have additional questions, please use the Contact Form on our website and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We manufacture two types of products:
- Therapeutic products – which are sold at the Super Pharm and BE chains, in private pharmacies, by licensed marketers and on the company’s website.
- Professional cosmetic products – which are sold in marketing chains for cosmeticians, professional cosmeticians, and on the company’s website.
If you encounter shortage of one of our products in any of the branches of our licensed marketers, please update us and we will make sure to supply the products to the nearest branch to your home.
For questions about the company’s products, please contact us:
When you ask this question, it actually refers to the moisture balance in your skin. In order for the skin to rejuvenate and produce collagen (NMF), our skin needs moisture and elastin. When our skin does not secrete a balanced quantity of moisture, we will see tiny wrinkles and dark spots. This is similar to skin that secrets an increased quantity of moisture and fat in which case wounds and skin inflammation may form. Therefore, when examining your skin type, we need to examine the quantity of moisture your skin needs to look its best.
How can I tell what my facial skin type is?
- Looking through a magnifying mirror increases the size of your pores. Large pores mean oily skin while small pores mean dry skin.
- After the shower, wait for about an hour without applying any cream on your face:
- If your skin is shining and oily, your skin is oily. In this case chose a Water-based Moisturizer.
- If your skin is stretched and inelastic, your skin is dry. In this case chose a Moisturizer for Normal–Dry Skin or in extreme cases – Forte Nourishing and Moisturizing Cream.
- If your oil is oily in the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) and dry in the U-zone (rest of face) such that it looks mixed, chose Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream.
- If your skin looks elastic and healthy, you have normal facial skin in which case you should chose Vitamin C Moisturizing Cream. For aged normal skin, chose Moisturizing & Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
Very important: Environmental conditions and the seasons of the year have an impact on the level of moisture in our skin. People staying in an air-conditioned environment that dehydrates their skin may mistakenly think that their skin is dry while the lengthy stay in these climatic conditions actually affects their skin. This is why it is extremely important to carefully examine the climatic conditions where you stay and provide your skin with the required moisture.
For telephone consultation please call us on 1-700-70-74-78 from 09:00 to 14:00
Correct, efficient use of Tapuach Nail Hardener includes applying one layer on clean nails every other day. Before applying the new layer, it is important to remove the previous layer using acetone-free nail polish remover.
The secret of success in treating acne is in balancing the skin’s natural fat, meaning tretaing acne without dehydrating the skin around the inflammattory wounds. We, at Tapuach, created a special line of products designed for correct, balanced treatment of acne. Tretament is carried out in 4 stages:
- Cleaning – in an inflammatory skin cleansing is an important step in dealing with the acne wounds themselves. Clean your face with SLS-Free Soap that contains acids for cleaning dirt, inflammations and fat in the pores without dehydrating your skin, twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
- Moisture – it is important to remember that acne skin has an increased sebum secretion, meaning that the skin secrets fat that exceeds the desirable quantity. Therefore, after washing your face the skin becomes dry again and the skin’s natural mechanism produces fat again. It is important to provide the skin with the required moisture again by nourishing it with Hyaluronic Serum and Water-Based Moisturizer. Recommended use: twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
- Therapeutic mask – when we treat skin inflammatory wounds we need materials that will dehydrate the skin but not the rest of the face around the wounds as such dehydration would only encourage the skin to reproduce increased quantities of fat. This is why we recommend our Sulfur-Clay Mask that treats the wounds keeping the skin’s natural fat balance. Recommended use: once a week, before bedtime.
- Soothing – acne skin is highly stimulated. It is extremely important to sooth it with Green Tea Facial Mask that soothes the skin and creates a protective layer above the wounded area that encourages healing of damaged tissues. Recommended use: once a week.
- To a detailed article: Treating acne.